Clear Aligners & Invisible Braces in Flower Mound
The Solution Is Clear for Straighter Teeth – Literally
Clear invisible plastic aligners are a modern, comfortable, and efficient method of straightening your teeth by gradually shifting them into their proper positions. Titensor Dental is a provider due to the many cases they have performed in Flower Mound using clear aligners & invisible braces to change their patients' lives.
Call Titensor Dental today at (972) 388-3292 to schedule an appointment to see if clear braces or aligners in Flower Mound are right for you!
Straighter Teeth Using Transparent Braces
Over the years, research and development have made the once-embarrassing wearing of braces a less traumatic experience. If your dental health requires braces for either cosmetic or structural reasons, you now have the choice of utilizing virtually unnoticeable braces.
Titensor Dental provides a new, effective solution for straightening teeth that doesn’t involve metal wires and braces. Clear braces are nearly undetectable, easily removable, and custom-made. The clear aligner system achieves the same results as embarrassing metal braces that were used to correct teeth if they were too crooked, too far apart, or too crowded. Transparent braces has proved to be exceedingly effective in clinical research and dental practices to straighten teeth nationwide.
Answers to frequently asked questions about Clear Braces & Aligners:
- How Do Clear Aligner Braces Work?
- Dr. Titensor or our dental team, first, make an impression of your teeth and develops a comprehensive treatment plan. Our office will then submit your dental information and, with their 3-D computer technology, they create your personalized sets of aligners. By wearing each of your sets of aligners over two-week periods, you gradually shift your teeth into their proper positions, thereby creating straighter and healthier teeth. During your treatment, you are able to remove the clear braces to floss, drink, brush, and eat as you normally would.
- How Long Does Straightening Take?
- You should wear your clear braces during practically all waking hours because they only work when they are worn. Remember, Dr. Titensor creates an individualized treatment plan for your specific dental requirements. Your dental situation will determine the number of aligner sets you need and the duration of the treatment; however, the majority of treatments produce your desired results within a year or less.
- Are Clear Braces Effective?
- Yes. Dentists across the United States treat patients with clear braces. Dr. Titensor may suggest clear braces if your teeth are too crowded, have spaces, or have shifted since wearing braces at an earlier age and you want to feel more confident during the aligning process.
- How Do I Start My Clear Braces & Aligner Treatment?
- You begin by making an appointment with Titensor Dental to schedule a careful examination of your teeth. Trained and certified in orthodontics, Dr. Titensor will determine if clear aligners in Flower Mound is the right choice for you.
- Are Clear Braces Affordable?
- As with the old, embarrassing, metal braces, the cost of clear braces varies. The complexity of the treatment determines your expense. Most dentists charge the same price for clear braces as they do for traditional, metal braces. Normally, if your dental insurance provides for traditional braces, clear braces are covered, as well.
For more information about our clear braces & aligners in Flower Mound and if they may be right for you, contact us online or call us today at (972) 388-3292 to schedule an appointment.