Same-Day Crowns in Flower Mound
Lightning Fast Dental Repair Empowered by CEREC Technology
Dr. Brett Titensor trains dental professionals across the country in CEREC same-day crowns and digital dentistry. To restore worn, broken, or cracked teeth, Titensor Dental may recommend that we "cap" your teeth using dental crowns. A dental crown covers your tooth safely and completely. It fits snugly at your gum line and works to protect what remains of your existing tooth.
Contact the professionals at Titensor Dental today to schedule an appointment for CEREC same-day crowns in Flower Mound, TX. Give us a call (972) 388-3292!
When is a Dental Crown Recommended?
Dr. Titensor recommends dental crowns when:
- A crown is needed to support and cover a tooth with a sizable filling when an inadequate amount of natural tooth remains
- A crown is needed to restore a tooth that is already broken, protect a weak tooth from cracking, or attach a bridge
- A crown is needed to cover teeth that are badly shaped or discolored
- A crown is needed to cover a dental implant
- A crown is needed to prevent further breaking or cracking of a tooth that has undergone a root canal
Benefits of a CEREC Same-Day Dental Crown
The benefits of a CEREC same-day dental crown include:
- Time-Saving: CEREC technology allows for the creation and placement of a dental crown in a single visit, eliminating the need for multiple appointments and temporary crowns.
- Convenience: With CEREC, patients can avoid wearing temporary crowns, which can be uncomfortable and prone to damage.
- Accurate and Precise Fit: CEREC uses advanced digital scanning and milling technology to create a custom-fit dental crown that matches the shape and color of the natural teeth.
- Preservation of Tooth Structure: CEREC crowns are milled from a solid block of ceramic material, preserving more of the natural tooth structure compared to traditional crowns.
- Durability and Aesthetics: CEREC crowns are made from high-quality ceramic materials, offering excellent durability and long-lasting aesthetics, providing patients with a strong and natural-looking restoration.
How is a Dental Crown Made?
With the amazing CEREC and CAD/CAM machines, crowns can be made right in the office while you wait by our talented Titensor dentists. No longer do you have to wear temporary crowns for weeks while waiting for crowns to be made at off site labs. This has our patients smiling as it saves them time and money!
Dr. Titensor's primary concern, like yours, is helping you keep your smile bright and your teeth healthy.
Maintaining a Dental Crown in Flower Mound
When you practice good dental care, you take the first step in maintaining your dental crown; however, to protect your new crown, you want to conscientiously floss and brush it at the base to maintain minimal bacteria that could lead to gum disease. In addition, by scheduling your regular dental checkups with Titensor Dental, you receive our professional dental care where we can check your crown for any issues that may develop. Book an appointment with our same-day crown dentist in Flower Mound.
For more information about our same-day dental crowns in Flower Mound and how we can help you, please call us today at (972) 388-3292 for a free initial consultation.
Call Today to Improve Your Quality of Life with CEREC Same-Day Crowns
CEREC same-day crowns offer a significant quality of life improvement. They eliminate the inconvenience of multiple dental appointments and temporary crowns. Using cutting-edge technology, they provide immediate, custom-fit crowns, restoring both functionality and aesthetics, allowing you to quickly return to your daily life with a healthier, more confident smile. Contact our Titensor Dental team to schedule an appointment.